Friday, February 4, 2011

Bonito Baby Boy!

Today I saw a picture of the most bonito baby boy in the world! I showed the picture to everyone who walked by my desk and even emailed it to someone. What can I say? I’m a proud tia (aunt).
This picture makes me smile and literally giggle. I just want to hold that precious baby and kiss that sweet face! He is so loved! I can’t help but think about the circumstances that Alejandro was conceived. Who knows where he and Karla would be if they weren’t at the mission. Praise God, they are at the mission though! I am so glad to know that Karla and Alejandro have a home where they are adored and loved, just as they should be! I look at this picture and it gives me hope. God can bring joy and happiness to the darkest and most hopeless of situations. This beautiful baby is proof of that!

2 comments:

  1. That is the most adorable picture!!!! He is so cute!!! And...I might add that he is wearing a Shay Shay outfit!!! Precious!!!

    Shay

    ReplyDelete