Friday, November 12, 2010

Thank You!

I just want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for their thoughts and prayers. I would also like to thank everyone for the amazing donations for Heart of Christs’ Christmas Challenge 2010. The flip flops, stuffed animals, coloring books, crayons, play dough, bubbles, bottles, bibs, pacifiers, cars, trucks, jewelry sets, hair accessories, books, balls, clothing items, hats, kids meal toys, have been such a blessing. Thanks to your help, over 1,000 items (and counting) have been collected and mailed to Honduras. All of your incredible gifts will go to children who would otherwise receive nothing for Christmas. Below is a photo of just a few of gifts that were collected. There is simply no way that I could get them all in the picture!


I would also like to thank everyone that has helped sponsor me to go on this trip. None of this would be possible without you. I would try to list all of your names, but I would hate to leave anyone out. You know who you are! I am so thankful for each one of you letting God work through you. Whether you’ve prayed, donated, or have simply been an encouragement, I am thankful for you. I pray that God would bless each of you.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I want to say thank you too. We have received all of the gifts Bridget has mailed to Honduras and are in the process of preparing the Christmass bags for the children. Each bag contains, three Christian fliers, a small book, two bookmarkers (one on Love and one on Wisdom), a balloon, four pieces of candy, two cookies and the toy.

    More than 2,000 children will receive gifts this year with our ministry because of the love you and others have demonstrated. These children are so poor, many will not have enough food to eat on Christmas day, but they will receive Christ's love and your small gift. And Bridget will be here with us, also because of your love to help us give these gifts to the children.

    God bless you all.

    Love in Christ
    Gracie Murphree
    Founder Heart of Christ Ministries

    ReplyDelete