Thursday, December 2, 2010

Alejandro Jesus

Jackie (my co-worker) told me the other day that my blog made her sad. I’m going to keep it short and sweet today. Maybe I won’t make her cry this time!   : )

Good News! Karla and her sweet baby boy are home! Karla is sore from the c-section and still trying to get the breast-feeding thing down, but mom and baby are doing great! I’ve had several people ask me if the little guy has a name yet. I found out Wednesday that his name is Alejandro Jesus Sarmiento Espinal. I can picture some of you sitting at your computers trying to pronounce his name… You’re still trying, aren’t you? ha ha

Alejandro was born by c-section at 7:53 AM on Sunday, November 28, 2010. He was 18 inches long and weighed 5 pounds and 2 ounces. Gracie said he’s so tiny. I can’t wait to see, hold, and love on the little guy! Oh, and for my fellow child psych gurus, he had an Apgar score of 8.9. 

God is Good!

3 comments:

  1. and alejandro is waiting for his auntie bridget to come hold him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is precious!! I love his name and I figured out how to pronounce it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww.. Auntie Bridget has a nice ring to it! Eileen, I wasn't worried about you being able to pronounce his name!

    ReplyDelete