Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Unexpected Blessings

Let me begin by apologizing for not posting anything for several days. I honestly don’t know how many people are even reading this. I only know of a handful. Nonetheless, I am sorry for my tardiness. I have been writing research papers for school, studying for finals, etc. If anyone wants to read that fun stuff, I’ll be glad to pass my papers along!

I hope everyone had a beautiful Monday. It was definitely cold outside (in the twenties and thirties), but it was a bright, sunny day. Yesterday was a day of unexpected blessings for me. I could feel God laying the groundwork for things to come. I stood in a conversation at school listening, yet standing in awe of how God is working in my life. His love and the way He takes care of me are absolutely unfathomable. Not just how He takes care of me but how he puts others in my life to help encourage, strengthen, and help me. God is so faithful! His love is truly amazing.

Speaking of amazing, the kiddos at the mission in Honduras are doing great! Here are a few new photos:


Talk about blessings! Karla & Alejandro are both beautiful blessings!


 Below are a couple photos of Cindy. She also lives at the mission.


Cindy was so excited about Alejandro. She wanted to make something for him, so she sewed a few things for him. Look how happy she is! She did a wonderful job!




3 comments:

  1. Thanks Be To God that all these children are
    somewhere that they can feel safe and loved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!!! We are following yur journey!!! We love you, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, Jane! Thank you so much for letting me know, Donna! You and Kenny have always been such a blessing to me!

    ReplyDelete