Thursday, January 13, 2011

All things

I am about to leave work and head to Athens to get my school books. I was going to get them Monday. Roads, schools, and business were closed though due to the snow and ice. Of course, school was closed again yesterday. They are open today though! I am excited to go get my books and get back into the swing of things. Before I go, I just have to say how blessed I am. I feel really good today. Really good. I feel like singing, but I'm not going to put anyone through that torture! I'll sing to the Lord on my way to school. : )

Psalm 30:12 says, "To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever". Let's always remember to praise Him! Not just in our highs, but in the lowest of lows. I really like what Romans 8:28 says: "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose".

Have a blessed day and thank you for reading...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back in school! Thankful for your inspiration to give praise even in the not so great times!

    ReplyDelete