Friday, January 7, 2011

December 17, 2010

The following is part of my journal entry written at 6:57 AM on December 17, 2010.

"Another early morning. I am up, wet-headed, sore, and sleepy. I am sitting with two beautiful girls and a precious baby boy though; Cindy, Karla, and Alejandro."

This day began as any other day. I woke up, bathed, spent time with the girls, and of course took pictures. Here are a few pictures from around the mission that morning.

This is dorm room four, which is not complete yet.
These are the shower doors.
To the right of the doors is the water.
This is door number 2. A chair was put in there for Shari.
 This is door number one, where I usually bathed.
To the right of the water are the two bathroom stalls. Here is one of them. I had no idea when I awoke on this day that I would soon be spending lots of time in these stalls.
Lee was outside packing up the truck with gifts for the day.
Eduardo was doing construction.
 So were Frankie and his brother - they were making the cement.
General & Duquessa were guarding the laundry. Behind the laundry are a few of the dorm rooms.
 This is a view of the yard from the shower area. The mission house is to the left. The dorms are to the right.

General came in the house with me. I don't think he wanted to wake up either.
Shari & Kristian chatted & played until time to go.
Cindy did some laundry before school began at 8 AM
I didn't take a picture of Karla & Alejandro this morning. Here is a picture from the night before though.
The truck was loaded, with the boys in the back, and we were on the road again!
This is a picture of a gold mine in the mountain that we passed on the way to San Ignacio.
Pictures from San Ignacio are next!

No comments:

Post a Comment